Thursday, December 22, 2016

Volume 2, Day 4

I took a day off from work to knock out some more Beer Book coupons.

Again, however, I learned the hard lesson of not planning properly.

My first two stops in the early afternoon were Bar Chord and Sycamore in the Ditmas Park section of Brooklyn.

Alas, after a long trek via bus, and on foot, both places were not open for business in the early afternoon. Sycamore was, but only the flower shop section of the flower shop-bar combo.

So, I headed toward Windsor Terrace and finally made it to Hamilton's, where I had an Old Rasputin from North Coast Brewing:



From there, I found The Adirondack, which was just opening, and I was delighted to have a tasty beverage from Grimm Artisanal Ales, their Cube Cuvee #2:


I wrapped things up at Krupa Grocery in Prospect Park South, enjoying a Bush Fire from Beau's All Natural:


And then this happened at Krupa's:


I had other errands to run, so that wrapped things up for the day. There was one more day of blitzing remaining in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment